Illegal / Don't Bother

Un mix de 2 canciones de Shakira (Illegal y Don't Bother), q expresan más o menos... estem, bueno, expresan EXÁCTAMENTE lo q me está pasando!
Who would have thought that you could hurt me
the way you've done it.
So deliberate, so determined
Tell me now, tell me now
Why you're so far away?
When I'm still so close...
You do't even know the meaning of the words I'm sorry...
I'm starting to belive
It should be illegal to decive a woman's heart.
I tried so har to be attentive
To all you wanted
Always supporting, always patient
What did I do wrong?
I'm wondering for days and hours
It's here, it isn't where you belong
Anyhow, anyhow
I wish you both all the best
I hope you get along
(I'm) open heart!
-------------------------------------------------------------
So don't bother
I won't die of deception
I promise you won't ever see me cry
Don't feel sorry
And do't bother
I'll be fine
But she's waiting
The ring you gave to her will lose its shine
So don't bother, be unkind.
I'm sure she doesn't know
How to touch you like I would
I beat at that one good
Don't you think so?
She's almost six feet tall
she must think i'm a flea...
...I'm really a cat you see
And it's not my last life at all!
So don't bother...
And I'd file my nails so they don't hurt you
and learn about football
If it made you star, but you won't, but you won't
So don't bother,
I'l be fine, I'll be fine, I'll be fine, I'll be fine
Promise you won't ever see me cry
I'm glad that I'm not your type, not your type...
So don't bother be unkind!
Como verán, un poco de nostalgia y bronca!

Comentarios

(Damian!?) dijo…
la verdad que la cancion de shakira de Don't bother es una perfecta disposicion de la actitud que hay que tomar frente a un desengaño amoroso... yo al menos me di fuerzas con eso... nadie que nos haga sufrir, vale realmente ese sufrimiento, asi que mejor seguir adelante, pelear por el futuro, que seguramente va aser mucho mejor...

un beshote sil!
§iL× dijo…
Es cierto, ahora hay q seguir adelante y pensar en lo q vendrá... Y como vos decís, esa canción "es una perfecta actitud q hay q tomar frente a un desengaño amoroso" yo tb voy a tomar la actitud de Shakira en el vido... no te parece??? Jajajajajaja ;-) Q placer me daría!!!!!! =P
Un beso grande y gracias x el apoyo! =D

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mujeres y Hombres

No está listo (y nunca lo estará)

Carlos Paz, allá vamos...!